Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Quality and Documentation Coordinator to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Support the quality department by fulfilling documentary requirements;
- Ensure the documentation of CAPAs and internal audit reports for the Hypertec group;
- Support the quality director in the evaluation of the QMS with regard to references and documentary requirements;
- Support the quality director for the optimization of projects;
- Participate in internal and external audits;
- Manage document changes and process control in SharePoint;
- Maintain, classify and archive quality system documentation (procedures, forms, processes, reports, etc.);
- Organize and participate in quality meetings with the various departments of the company;
- Be a source for QA department documents;
- Write and approve quality and environmental documents according to approved change controls;
- Ensure the coordination of the events and audits for the quality department
- To participate in the satisfaction of our customers;
- Perform all related tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A certificate or DEC in Quality Assurance, administration, Continuous Improvement or equivalent;
- At least one year’ experience in a similar position;
- Strong communication skills in both English and French (written & spoken);
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Recognized for your rigorous approach, your autonomy and your interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, VISIO and Microsoft Outlook;
- Knowledge of ISO9001/14001 and quality tool is an asset;
- Ability to follow precise instructions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.