Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a R&D Project Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Supervise the progress of projects related to various R & D initiatives;
- Prepare detailed scheduling, targets and resource planning;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in accordance to management and stakeholders;
- Participate in the operational prioritization of projects based on the ability to execute;
- Report on the objectives and deliverables to be achieved with regards to the division of work, roles and responsibilities of the different collaborators and work teams;
- Manage and support the handoff of implementation and integration of new solutions, components and products to engineering following the process of new product introduction;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the department by ensuring the implementation and integration of new procedures and tools;
- Ongoing communication, coordination and follow up with team members, other departments and stakeholders on project progress;
- Assess the risks and suggest mitigation plans and maintain good business acumen;
- Monitor & report on the management of resources, cost/schedule performance associated with different R&D projects (planning & budgeting);
- Develop any business / supplier relationships required to achieve the success of the project;
- Report on feasibility, ROI, design, operational and performance study activities;
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in project management / planning or equivalent work experience in technical Product and/or Project management (an asset);
- Experience of at least 5-7 years in similar functions (experience)
- PMP certification or equivalent experience considered an asset
- Strategic vision and ability to set priorities for teams;
- Possesses critical thinking, conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities in a high-pressure environment is crucial;
- Ability to work under pressure and with demand priority;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Curiosity and excellent adaptability to an evolving and complex environment;
- Ability to stimulate, but also to channel the creativity of the teams;
- Communication skills that are dynamic and creative;
- Bilingualism (French, English);
- Mastery of modern project management tools;
- Strong analytical and strategic interpretation of results;
- Excellent ability to manage priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.