Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Receiving Clerk to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Update Databases;
- Organize/clean working area;
- Stock transfer to appropriate department;
- To receive incoming Parts in SAP and Systems when needed via return module;
- To identify RMAs with Item code, serial # and retrieve information;
- Defective stock should always be processed as soon as received from Shipping. (opening and disposing of spoilt boxes/foam/plastic);
- To receive incoming stock from clients;
- To bring necessary paperwork to clerk;
- To Prepare Transfer physically and in SAP to appropriate department;
- To receive incoming DEMO return;
- Contact the Sales Rep and to obtain clear instructions on how the DEMO will be processed after receiving (supervisor should always be informed);
- To sort and collect reusable material for the warehouse incoming from client;
- Sort and process incoming e-mail;
- Other tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 1 – 2 years of warehouse or related experience;
- High School Diploma or equivalents;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Knowledge of computer components products would be an asset but not necessary;
- Accurate and great attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs;
- Bilingual (French and English)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.