Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a RMA Clerk to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Requesting RA from suppliers;
- Assuring return credits are issued or replacements PO are placed in system with accurate ETA;
- Transfer of good stock to proper warehouse;
- Contacting supplier if more information is needed or if RA were not authorized;
- Escalate to supplier’s management team and negotiate a return;
- Entering information in ERP system (SAP)/customer returns and supplier returns;
- Processing advance exchange immediately upon reception;
- Keep working environment clean and proper.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, word, SAP and Access;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written with the ability to relate well to peers;
- High degree of accuracy and decision-making ability;
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- 1-2 years of RA or related experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.