Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Director – EAST US (NYC) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Discover opportunities for growth in the enterprise customer market segment;
- Identify and nurture new client accounts;
- Prepare, maintain, and execute a 3-year rolling strategic growth plan;
- Work closely with other Hypertec and CIARA teams to build, review, and perfect the growth plan;
- Manage a cross-functional team in developing and executing the business growth plan;
- Prepare a playbook incorporating all CIARA’s products and solutions, including regional focus;
- Collaborate with other departments in the preparation of collateral and other sales tools;
- Develop and deliver account strategies and activities for new clients;
- Analyze and report on customer business drivers, spending patterns, and technology trends;
- Develop engagement strategies targeting key decision makers;
- Prepare and track customer opportunities, sales funnel, forecast vs actual on a 3-year rolling basis;
- Engage with existing and new clients on a regular basis to build and maintain client trust.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong aptitude for and interest in current and emerging information technology;
- Ability to learn and clearly articulate the technical and business benefits of CIARA’s product and service portfolio;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively engage C-level, technical, and operations personnel;
- Good team building and collaboration skills;
- Solid process management, problem-solving, and organizational skills;
- Proven experience in preparing and executing complex sales strategies;
- Existing relationships and customer contacts;
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent;
- Frequent travel may be required;
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience selling information technology products and services in enterprise customer market;
- Demonstrated experience in leading, influencing, and motivating cross-functional teams
- Excellent track record in meeting and exceeding quotas;
- Experience in assessing current and future market conditions, and revising plans to respond to changes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Career advancement opportunities
- And, more!
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.