Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Security Agent to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Control access to parking gates;
- Control access to temporary staff, visitors, deliverers and subcontractors
- Control access to goods delivery docks and receive deliveries according to the system in place;
- Report any security breaches immediately;
- Conduct exterior and interior rounds at the frequency required by the safety manager;
- Report any situation that may affect the safety of people and places;
- Inform occupants of the rules issued by Hypertec and intervene when it detects a breach of the rules;
- Document any discrepancies in order to properly follow up on the advice given;
- Monitor cameras to quickly detect abnormal situations;
- Monitor the alarm panel and intervene in alarms;
- Immediately refer to your superiors in situations beyond your control;
- Respond to fires, medical emergencies, bomb threats, floods, water leaks, breakdowns, presence of hazardous materials, bad weather or any other incident;
- Filing and storage of internal documents;
- Perform any other task at the request of his superiors
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Must have a secondary V diploma;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in private security on a similar contract;
- Must have intermediate level knowledge of Office Suite software;
- Strong communication skills in both English and French (written & spoken);
- Good knowledge of fire detection systems, sprinkler systems, handling of portable fire extinguishers and evacuation procedures;
- Good knowledge of emergency and response procedures;
- Good knowledge of access control systems and cameras;
- Must have a valid security agent’s permit at all times;
- Must have a valid first aid certification (CNESST) at all times;
- Must have an ASP certificate or obtain after the probation period;
- Must have a valid driver’s license;
- Customer orientation, punctuality, neat appearance, sense of responsibility;
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move objects weighing up to five (5) kilograms and sometimes up to eleven (11) kilograms.
- Be available to work all shifts: day, evening, night, including rotating shifts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.