Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Respond to all vendor inquiries;
- Reconcile vendor statements and research/correct discrepancies;
- Ensure prepayments and deposits are booked in a timely manner;
- Research, resolve and communicate discrepancies or outstanding balances on vendor accounts;
- Use of Excel in accounting processes and reconciliation of payments;
- Implement and maintain systems, files, procedures, and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company policies;
- Manage monthly closing and reconciliation of accounts payable reports;
- Maintain accounts payable files and year-end files;
- Interdepartmental communication helping each other troubleshoot and accomplish deadlines;
- Supervise and mentor junior clerks.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented;
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced performance-driven environment, dealing with ambiguity and change;
- Diploma of vocational studies in Accounting;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in AP accounting;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience working with SAP, an asset;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.