Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Construction Supervisor to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Oversee capital projects and project deficiencies to drive them forward;
- Fill out the form that describes the work that is to be done and their impact on infrastructure;
- Work closely with contractors to accomplish small projects;
- Perform site coordination with general contractors and other stakeholders;
- Supervise and support on-site contractors;
- Ensure that construction activities do not affect critical infrastructure operations;
- Provide daily updates on progress to team members.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- DEC or AEC in construction is required;
- Must have the ASP Construction (Health & Safety in Construction Site) certification;
- 1+ years’ experience in critical environments, data center experience is an asset;
- Must have 7+ years of relevant experience in construction;
- Must be bilingual (French/English).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.