Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Director of Operations to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Oversee kitting, reprocessing, and other production activities.
- Ensure quality of units produced, as well as safety of work environment.
- Ensure that established production and efficiency targets are met.
- Oversee shipping, warehousing, inventory, and other related logistics activities.
- Oversee call center and tech dispatch activities.
- Manage material and human resource needs pertaining to operations.
- Develop processes, tools and procedures to maintain and/or improve productivity, efficiency, and quality.
- Provide leadership and direction to manager and employees, including proper prioritization of projects and operational tasks.
- Collaborate with senior management to formulate strategies and/or policies, plan their execution and promote their implementation.
- Communicate with and report to stakeholders including sales, procurement, clients, suppliers, and management.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years experience as director of operations, managing operations, or other related experience
- Proven ability to manage inventory and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Medical device industry experience is an important advantage.
- Experience in regulatory affairs (ISO, Regulatory agencies) and documenting work is also an advantage
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English; knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Comfortable driving creative solutions in a fast-paced environment and a strong customer-focus approach.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.