Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Provide human resource and business leadership, direction and guidance to support strategic direction and growth for assigned region;
- Partner with management and employees to develop integrated solutions to challenges, work relationships, morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies;
- Execute global HR programs to increase employee engagement;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Provide Company policy guidance and interpretation. Assist in developing departmental policies as they relate to managing human resources;
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues;
- Provide day-to-day performance management and human resource direction to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions);
- Partner with management to develop and execute recruiting plans and processes to attract top-talent.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Human Resources, Business or related field;
- 5-10 years in a senior generalist role;
- Talent acquisition experience;
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation & benefits practices, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state employment laws, as well as OSHA requirements;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a call center and/or manufacturing environment is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- employee engagement events
- Career development opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.