Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior IT Road Technician to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Respond to calls, accurately and diagnose customer problems;
- Establish an action plan to solve complex computer-related problems in a professional, complete and accurate manner;
- Confirm repairs made and inform customers;
- Replace defective parts, clean and maintain equipment and diagnose problematic components;
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory and service tracking.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A degree in Electronics and/or Computer Science (an asset);
- A+ certification;
- A vehicle and a valid driver’s license;
- Experience on POS, printers, PC’s, laptops and servers;
- Ability to solve problems with excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Reliability, resourcefulness and punctuality;
- Excellent customer service;
- Certification of OEM devices (HP, Lenovo, Dell and others);
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to carry loads up to 50 lbs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.