Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Shipping Clerk to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Handle incoming, outgoing, and internal deliveries;
- Package outgoing parcels, products and equipment;
- Communicate with customers regarding shipping/receiving (status of shipments, arrive dates, etc.);
- Perform data entry into various operating systems;
- Assist and work in a team to ensure that delivery objectives are met on time;
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Must have 1 to 2 years of experience related to logistic field and/or High School degree in a related field;
- Must have a certification for forklift;
- Strong communication skills (English & French);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and be able to manages multiple tasks at the same time;
- Must be able to lift 25 lb or more;
- Must have basic knowledge of computers, be able to use SAP and Office;
- Knowledge of WMS, an asset;
- Must be focus on details and have a sense of responsibilities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.