Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Shipping Clerk to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Expedite order ready dates and supplier documentation;
- Prepare shipping documents (e.g. packing lists, commercial invoice, COO, customs documents) according to requirements;
- Handle shipments using major modes of transportation (courier/air/ocean/truck) with accumulated experience and training;
- Filing of Logistics Documents (hard and soft copy);
- Liaise and build relationships with suppliers and vendors (internal and external);
- Arrange consolidated shipments and/or warehousing as per project requirements;
- Assist with large shipments or charter project shipments as needed;
- Assist with other logistics related duties and developments as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Post secondary education related to Logistics, Supply Chain or International Freight Forwarding;
- At least (1) year of work experience handling international shipping at a freight forwarder, manufacturer or exporter;
- Knowledge of Incoterms and basic shipping documentation (e.g. bill of lading, commercial invoice, packing list, air waybill, etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of Taxes/VAT laws, C-TPAT;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and basic knowledge of other Microsoft Office software;
- Organized, meticulous, punctual and reliable, even in stressful and deadline driven situations;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical, problem solving abilities and creative thinking.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.