Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for an SMB Sales Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Oversee a team of Account Executives consulting with clients and selling Hypertec’s products and services within a given sales market;
- Responsible to help build a team of Sales executives by providing assistance, coordination and evaluation within the small to medium business segment;
- Hire, train and retain quality sales associates by rewarding performance and recognizing great work;
- Contribute to the continued growth of Hypertec by consistently achieving sales goals for yourself and your team, finding creative ways to grow market share and execute strategic forecasting and budget associated with sales activities;
- Keep open communication channels with top clients, sales management and your team of Account Executives regarding sales leads, market challenges and competitive activity.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3 years of documented sales success significantly above 100% as an individual contributor and/or in a management role;
- The ability to rapidly hire and train new account executives;
- The ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams and departments in an environment of rapid growth;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills;
- Expertise in creating rigor around sales metrics and managing yourself and/or others to drive to these metrics;
- The ability to create an environment where people are encouraged to share information, constructively debate, and communicate freely;
- Excellent presentation and listening skills in both French and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.