Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Software Developer (MIS) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Participate in full measure within the team in the planning of iterations, in their execution and in their delivery;
- Design and maintain software components that are part of the solutions develop;
- Develop, test and deliver software and changes to existing systems;
- Participate in improving tools for development;
- Maintain user documentation to reflect the modifications and additions made to various software;
- Participate in other projects within the mandates of the department of management information systems (MIS).
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Management, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- The ability to work in a team (to learn and contribute);
- Knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of Web-related and relational database technologies;
- Knowledge of an object-oriented language such as C # or Java;
- Most be functional in French and English;
- The desire to make a difference within a dynamic team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.