Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to understand requirements for particular features of the products;
- Develop reliable, maintainable, high-quality code that’s well unit-tested;
- Practice Test-Driven Development when writing production code;
- Work with QA Engineers to help define test ideas and ensure features are properly tested;
- Help troubleshoot product issues escalated by our Sales/Support staff;
- Participate in project planning activities with the entire team;
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience in developing software using C#/C++, Perl, Bash Scripting, SQL DATABASE;
- Experience working with commercial Linux based products;
- Experience in developing software using network sockets;
- Working knowledge of different networking protocols (e.g. HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, TCP/IP);
- Excellent software design, coding, and troubleshooting skills;
- Able to prioritize, focus and drive tasks to completion;
- Devotion to producing high quality, high performance systems;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment;
- Experience using Test Driven Development practices;
- Experience in the development of networking or security software;
- Experience in web development;
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Software or equivalent;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.