Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Software Sales Specialist to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Present the Hypertec Software and Solutions Value Proposition to potential customers and partners. Educate all customers on the robustness of our total software offerings;
- Be a subject matter expert on Pillar Partners licensing solutions, pricing programs, policies, procedures & deal registration;
- Create proposals highlighting technical & business benefits of solutions presented;
- Ensure licensing contracts or requests are completed in a timely & accurate manner;
- Focus on proactively calling customers, qualifying and driving inbound and outbound demand from Lead to Opportunity to Closure;
- Build and manage your opportunity pipeline across all areas focused on add on, up sell, renewal and new sales opportunities;
- Establish multiple contacts within each Opportunity and drive to closure;
- Mine existing customers for additional business;
- Make a minimum of 100 qualified dials/calls per day;
- Manage forecast and pipeline growth;
- Weekly forecast review meetings;
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, emails, and follow-up activities using CRM to maintain accurate records;
- Ability to successfully pass training Certifications.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3-5 years of sales experience; with 1-2 years of Software or Cloud solutions;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Experience solving complex customer’s problems through analysis;
- Ability to interact and communicate at the Executive level;
- Competencies can be acquired, what is required is the Passion to learn and comfort with the ever-changing environment of Software/Cloud;
- Subject matter expert on all things Software / Cloud /and Services;
- Cloud/Services Specialists must obtain certification for all of the manufactures listed, within the allotted timeframe;
- Maintain knowledge of Cloud programs, Software Asset Management and contract terms and conditions by staying up to date with vendor-specific licensing certifications.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary & generous commission structure;
- Employer paid health insurance premium;
- 1-hour lunch and 2 paid breaks during your workday;
- High performance computer equipment and dual monitors;
- Structured “on the job” training;
- Fast-paced, fun work environment;
- Merit based advancement.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.