Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently?
Hypertec DCS is a data center services provider that offers a wide range of colocation services, connectivity services, deployment services, hardware support and disaster recovery, through its state-of-the-art carrier neutral data centers. It designs its facilities to surpass the infrastructure and budgetary requirements of the most demanding data center customers with its security, fault-tolerant power, cooling and network systems, high capacity, scalability and high density. With its proprietary ultra-efficient eco-friendly design, Hypertec data centers are considered among the most energy efficient in the world. The company’s services are employed by service providers, cloud providers, hyperscale customers, large enterprises as well as by governments, small and medium businesses in all sectors.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Specialist, Data Center Operations to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Create Methods of Procedure (MOP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Emergency Operating Procedures (EOP) for data center critical activities;
- Act as a Controller during data center critical infrastructure maintenance and retrofit activities;
- Coordinate with the Data Center Projects Team to adequately implement and commission add-ons to existing data center critical infrastructure;
- Ensure that construction activities related to the data center expansion does not affect critical electromechanical infrastructure operations;
- Initiate and manage small data center infrastructure reliability improvement projects;
- Occasionally supervise and support on-site contractors during troubleshooting activities;
- Help improve data center operation processes and procedures;
- Develop data center critical infrastructure maintenance programs;
- Train data center operators and technicians on the operating procedures of data center critical infrastructure;
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related professional degree
- Experience with critical environment
- Overall knowledge of electrical and mechanical infrastructure commonly found in data centers
- Knowledge of a BMS and / or EMS is an asset
- Member of the OIQ is an asset
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Must be bilingual (French/English)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
- And, more!
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.