Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Technical Drafter to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Create, develop and design drawings based on customer requirements and/or specifications in a 2D and 3D environment;
- Review design requirements working with the Engineering team;
- Effectively communicate designs through excellent drafting layouts;
- Manage drawing packages and project documentation;
- Create and update plans (architectural, electrical, mechanical, etc.).
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD. Visio, ETAP and Revit experience is also desirable;
- Highly motivated, organized, results oriented, critical thinker, problem solver, decision-maker, strong mechanical aptitude;
- Basic knowledge of construction or civil technology;
- Well versed with reading blueprints; construction documents and engineering documents;
- Experience with shop-drawings;
- Understands Building and Construction code requirements;
- Ability to read blueprints and visualize structural details in three dimensions;
- High degree of familiarity with Microsoft Word & Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.