Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Technical sales specialist – CIARA to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Support the sales and business development teams in the marketing and positioning of servers, storage and personal computing solutions;
- Use experience and knowledge of hardware to promote product benefits, support the sales process and identify new opportunities;
- Support sales and marketing colleagues at sales meetings. Communicate technical information relating to the product accurately and effectively;
- Work closely with sales team to deliver clear accurate bid and proposal responses on time;
- Deliver effective customer training sessions within allocated budget and tailored to meet the customer requirements;
- Support in producing high quality and accurate documentation; including customer proposal documents and tender responses;
- Estimate the effort required to deliver tasks, relating to projects/pre-sales/post-sales. Take ownership of assigned tasks
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing hardware technical sales role;
- Excellent communication and written skills. A clear, confident communicator with the ability to engage customers and display a real passion for delivering excellent results and customer satisfaction;
- Experience demonstrating and presenting hardware products;
- Comfortable in both pre and post sales;
- Strong time management, organization skills, and knowledge of sales cycles;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment, flexible and able to handle unexpected events and shift directions when needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.