Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Technical Writer to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Creating, updating and maintaining user friendly documentation, including, but not limited to:
- User Training Manuals SOPs Release Notes User and Quick Start Guides value stream mapping Process flowcharts
- Creating, updating and maintaining document templates,
- Ensure grammatical, spelling and formatting accuracy;
- Translation of existing documentation, and other materials as required, between French and English,
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Industrial Engineering management.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor degree in Technical Writing or equivalent;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a relevant role;
- Bilingual (French and English). Demonstrated communication skills in both languages
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, excellent problem solving, analytical and synthesis skills.
- Collaborative communication style and a proactive, positive disposition
- Communication skills and ease of teamwork;
- Good sense of organization, planning and problem solving;
- Developed autonomy and positive and proactive attitude;
- Mastery of CAD tools (Autocad, Draftsight, Visio, etc.).
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Project and Visio,
- Ability to perform work in a production and development environment;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.