Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Vice President, Operations to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve all operation activities for Services, Production, Logistics and Quality;
- Define overall objectives, systems, processes, and policies and develop the necessary plans and actions to meet corporate objectives;
- Develop departmental budgets and maintain material usage, labor utilization and operational spending within budget;
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies with equipment, planning, personnel and implement improvements effectively;
- Monitor and maintain efficiencies through the manufacturing process to ensure schedules are met, bottlenecks are identified and eliminated;
- Maintaining capacity analysis for all manufacturing processes to proactively address capacity constraints;
- Oversee the development and performance management of all department employees and ensure that duties, responsibilities, and authority and accountability of all are defined and understood;
- Define, develop and lead the post-sale service customer experience to achieve the highest possible level of customer engagement and satisfaction;
- Lead, direct and optimize our global distribution for maximum efficiency, cost reduction and customer service;
- Develop & maintain highest standards of manufacturing operations to ensure products conform to established company and customer quality standards;
- Provide insights derived from reports and analytics to the Canadian executive team;
- Maintain culture across functions that is consistent with corporate values;
- Drive high employee engagement across functions.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor degree in relevant field;
- 7+ years’ direct experience in a Leadership function in the manufacturing and production of hardware products;
- Self-driven, accountable, high integrity, open communicator;
- Strong work ethic and time management skills;
- Adept to handle and prioritize various issues simultaneously;
- Strong organizational and exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (French and English);
- Strong analysis skills are required;
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing systems is an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams;
- Competence in use of Microsoft Office Suite, and Project Management tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.