Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Warehouse Clerk (Picker/Packer) to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Participate in handling of incoming, outgoing, and internal deliveries of the products;
- Build boxes for all items;
- Ensure that all items are scanned before packaging;
- Label each item and box;
- Perform data entry into various systems;
- Assist and work within a team to ensure that delivery objectives are achieved and on time;
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine tasks;
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, word;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.