Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision;
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations;
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization;
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures;
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements;
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security;
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system;
- Prepare annual budget;
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies;
- Plan work, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results;
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees;
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc);
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager;
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices;
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives;
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases;
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff;
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.