Integrated Management System Policy Statement
Hypertec HTS (the “Company”) is committed to continually improving quality, occupational health and safety and environmental performance while consistently meeting our customer’s requirements as well as applicable legal requirements to our products and services.
The Company aligns processes to achieve compliance with these commitments by implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System (“IMS”), forming an integral part of the company’s business strategy, and designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
The Company is committed to proactively:
1. Conducting business in such a manner that, as a minimum, ensures compliance with all applicable (current and anticipated) statutory and regulatory requirements, through a programme of continual improvement.
2. Setting quality, health & safety and environmental (“QHSE”) objectives and targets that are monitored regularly to assess improvements in:
- Quality performance;
- Safety performance & prevention of work-related injury and ill-health;
- Environmental performance, pollution prevention, ecosystems protection & sustainable growth;
- Hazards elimination, reduction of risk and consideration of opportunities;
3. Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of our employees, customers and any other persons that could potentially be harmed by our business activities, products and operations.
4. Assessing the risks associated with our work activities and implementing control measures to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- The needs and expectations of our customers and other interested parties are met;
- Activities are managed in line with best practice to control the impact of pollution;
- Working environments, work equipment and work systems are safe and without risk to health, safety or the environment;
- Adequate information, instruction, training and supervision are provided to ensure that target service levels and contractual needs are met whilst ensuring the safety of employees, customers and others.
5. Involving and consulting with employees on matters affecting their health & safety and the environment, prioritise and co-ordinate the implementation of significant recommendations arising from safety monitoring, employee consultation and risk assessment to ensure continual improvement in safety and environmental performance.
6. Raising the awareness of all our employees in order that the benefits of meeting QHSE objectives are understood.
7. Ensuring all employees are made aware of and understand the IMS policy, procedures and supporting documentation, through training and provision of information. Compliance is confirmed as a result of formal internal audits and at management review, which is conducted at least once a year.
This policy is publicly available to all interested parties and is reviewed periodically to take account of applicable local, statutory, regulatory and customer requirements and any changes in work activity.