The CIARA ORION HF210-G5 harnesses the power of the New 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-10900KF Series (previously Comet Lake-S) allowing it to hit speeds up to 5.3GHz, overclocked.
CIARA ORION – Exceptional Core and Memory Acceleration
The CIARA ORION HF210-G5 is specifically engineered to perform at competitive speeds for low-latency applications that run on fewer cores than our acclaimed HF310-G4.
The ORION HF210-G5 HFT features:
- 1U form factor;
- Intel® Core™ i9-10900KF Series (Comet Lake) upto 5.3GHz;
- Highly accelerated L3 Cache Architecture (Ring);
- 32, 64 or 128GB DDR4-3600MHz dual-channel low-latency CAS memory;
- Up to (2) PCIe 3.0 slots ideal for any of our validated Network or FPGA PCIe add-on devices;
- (2) 2.5” SATA hot-swappable drives; M.2 PCIe 3.0 storage;
- (2) Intel X710-AT2 10GbE RJ45 Ports, plus (2) Intel® i210AT 1GbE RJ45 Ports;
- Dual (Redundant) 600W power supplies.
Increased Flexibility – Network and/or FPGA PCIe Devices
CIARA understands the importance of offloading various workloads using FPGA PCIe cards, particularly for HFT applications. The CIARA HF210-G5 can be integrated with FPGA modules from partners Xilinx, Nallatech, ExaBlaze, and Intel.
Likewise, clients may integrate pre-validated Network Ethernet modules from ExaBlaze, SolarFlare / Xilinx, Mellanox.
Dedicated Engineering – Acceleration and Optimization Team (AOT)
Hypertec has spent years perfecting how to fine-tune processor BIOS and firmware to squeeze more overclocked processor speed and system-level efficiency that can achieve speeds upwards of 500 nanoseconds faster than typical off-the-shelf HF systems. The AOT group of engineers ensure total optimization via “non-invasive” workload profiling at one of our production facilities or at customer premises.
The Hypertec family of CIARA HFT rack servers are deployed among many of the top trading houses around the world, and as an Intel Platinum Partner, CIARA products are designed to significantly reduce our clients’ time-to-market.
This post is also available in: FR